Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Forever Here

Everything is everywhere
Forever here
Nothing goes away

I feel your love it’s always there
I miss you dear
Time is all today

So I keep on thinking that you might come see me
If I speak to you will my thoughts just float away
Or could it be that yesterday is really tomorrow
And everything that happens happens today

I don’t know why we feel the pain
When life is gone
Does the cycle end

There’s got to be another plane
Where life goes on
With a special Friend

Now I know that love will grow for you’re right here with me
It was always there and will never go away
So people remember the only thing that can die
Is the love you feel and show
And everything that happens happens today

Jeff Hall
11/25/87

2 comments:

  1. This was just after my mother died.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully said...made me think of my Daddy. -Donna T

    ReplyDelete